In case you were wondering about the success of my posting a to-do list for last week, I can say that I was not entirely a failure. My tire/air conditioning situation is in the process of getting resolved, thank god; I did indeed go on a hike (with friend D and Nelson the dog in tow); and if you check out my Instagram, I took some pictures of pretty flowers, which counts as my “something artsy.” The unfucking of the bedroom and catching up on Camp NaNo, I put squarely in the “in progress” category. However, I didn’t entirely figure out what I was going to do with this damn fish tank. I keep thinking diorama or some type of self-contained terrarium, but I haven’t settled on anything yet. Plus, I got distracted by a refrigerator in dire need of a cleaning out – I found an opened jar of pickles from 2008 and went on a tear.
But since I apparently was at least partially successful, I’m going to continue this to-do list thing.
- Do something artsy.
- Figure out what to do with this damn fish tank.
- Unfuck my bedroom.
- Catch up on Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Get the deck ready for new deck furniture (Sister Person bought a new set, and the nasty plastic “furniture,” various broken pots and stands, and other miscellany that’s just sitting out there needs to be … taken care of).
- Clean up the patio area underneath the deck (it’s somehow worse).
- Oooh! And order weed killer and maybe a weed trimmer.